What Information Do We Collect?
We receive information about you from various sources, including: (i) if you register or subscribe for the Site and the Services (your "Account"); (ii) your use of the Services generally; and (iii) from third party websites and services.
- Your personally identifiable information may be required to sign up for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or register on our Site. Personally identifiable information may include but are not limited to: name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous.
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
Finally, we may collect non-personal identifiable information when you visit our Site, such as your IP address, so that we know where to direct the information you have requested. We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Site and Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Site and Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
IP Address Information:
Information Collected Using Cookies:
Our cookies do not, by themselves, contain Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services.
Information You Elect to Share:
We share Aggregate Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Site and Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
Email Communications with Us:
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to your Account. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, but only rarely when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
How Do We Use The Personal Information?
We may use the information you provide about yourself or others to for one of the following purposes:
- To confirm and fulfill requests for subscriptions, open accounts, or to respond to inquiries about our Services, or your Account.
- To notify you of new or current events, Services or special offers.
- We may use the non-personally identifiable information to improve our publication, Site and Services, and to analyze site usage for offering you personalized products, programs, or services.
- When you add personal text or content to your products, an order-processing representative may view your order. However, third parties are not allowed to view or use this information.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
Information We Share With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is Information About Me Secure?
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
The Corporation currently does not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties.
What Are My Privacy Options?
If you prefer not to receive mail from us other than the newsletter, please email email@example.com with your request.
If you prefer not to receive e-mail marketing from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
The Company will retain your personal information that we have collected as long we need it for purposes not prohibited by law. However, we will safely delete your personal information upon your request in writing at email@example.com